8.0 meter *
Stay SAFE – Stay HOME.
You are at high risk of being cut off if traveling at this time.
- Byrrill Creek is cut off at Tweed River bridge
- Mt Warning Road is cut off
- Palmers Road is cut off
- Rowlands Creek Road is impassable
- Smiths Creek Road is flooded
- Byangum Bridge is closed
- some roads may be flooded due to excess run-off
DO NOT CROSS flooded roads or causeways !
published at: 14-02-2020, 18:47:30
* Tweed River level in Uki (standard is 1.2 meter)
Check the Neighbourhood Map here.
Contact your local Coordinator for more information or assistance.
CALL 000 FOR LIFE THREATENING EMERGENCIES.
FOR EMERGENCY HELP IN FLOODS AND STORMS CALL THE SES NSW ON 132 500