6.0 meter *
Byangum Bridge between Uki and Murwillumbah will be impassable at 8.0 meter.
You are risking to be cut off if traveling at this time.
- Rowlands Creek Road is impassable
- Smiths Creek Road is flooded
- Palmers Road is cut off
- Byrrill Creek Road is interrupted at Cedar Creek causeway
- Mt Warning Road is cut off
- Some roads may be impassable due to excess run-off
Be extra cautious for rocks and other debris on the roads.
DO NOT CROSS flooded roads or causeways !
published at: 15-12-2020, 08:59:20
* Tweed River level in Uki (standard is 1.2 meter)
Check the Neighbourhood Map here.
Contact your local Coordinator for more information or assistance.
CALL 000 FOR LIFE THREATENING EMERGENCIES.
FOR EMERGENCY HELP IN FLOODS AND STORMS CALL THE SES NSW ON 132 500